Friday, May 2, 2008

Illustration Friday: SEED - Day 4/21 Creative Exercise


Juggling lots of work today and had to combine Illustration Friday with day four of creating a 15 minute sketch everyday for 21 days. Whew! Wish I could have worked the IF theme "Seed" into more falcon sketches, but those chicks are definitely not seed eaters! As I am posting, I'm watching them feed on the Falcon-Cam (see my links list) and Clara is teaching them how to pull and tear at the meat. A little tug-of-war with dinner! 

7 comments:

RyanLoghry said...

I like the bunny slippers. 8 )

FRAN said...

Like your sketches!

Anonymous said...

Excellent! The slippers are a nice touch. The pose with her arm hard on the sink is great too.

Alicia PadrĂ³n said...

Love the slippers too Deb!!! :o)

I don't know why, but I can't see the falcon camera :o(

platitudinal said...

An excellent sketch ... and it depicts a real life dilemma: seeds of doubt.

Cam Kaufman said...

Nice bllog post

Cam Kaufman said...

Grateful for sharing tthis