Thursday, April 2, 2009

Easter Book


Sorry I haven't posted in a while! I can't believe how fast time is going by. It's April already!! I'm getting ready for the Surtex Licensing Show in New York and it's really sucking up all my time but I thought I'd post another spread from my lastest board book. A perfect Easter basket stuffer for really young kids. You can buy them from Amazon here. I've been printing up personalized dedication cards from the illustrator to slip in the book for all my friends and thought I'd extend it to any of you reading this blog. Just email me with the first name of the child and your email address and I'll send you a jpg of this cute little ducky with his painted easter egg for you to print out! Happy Spring!

5 comments:

Carli said...

Love the wonderful bright colors. good luck at surtex.

lil kim said...

just lovely!

Jannie aka Chickengirl said...

The sheep is super cute. We must meet up at Surtex!!!

Deb said...

Thanks so much Carli and lil kim!

Yes, Jannie, let's definately meet at Surtex. Will follow the chicken tracks to your booth :o)

Raluca said...

Happy Easter to you too!!!How sweet they are!!!!