Wow! I've been tagged by one of my favorite bloggers Alicia Padron. She is a fabulously talented children's book illustrator who I know works very hard at her craft. It certainly shows, if you've seen her work lately. She is a true inspiration for me and I love watching her progress!
I've been blogging for less than a year, and I've never been tagged, so you'd think I would have lots of interesting facts to reveal about myself....but when it comes right down to it, I consider my life pretty darn ho hum. But the rules are to share 7 things about myself. So here goes:
1) I love to do things that require physical labor, like work in the yard, paint my house or wash my car.
2) I am tall (5'10") which was always so uncomfortable for me when I was young, because I was ALWAYS the tallest girl in the room. Now it seems women are just getting taller and I know lots of young women who are much taller than I am.
3) I hate to shop. Period. For anything....except children's books and art supplies :o)
4) I used to rehabilitate injured and orphaned animals and have raised baby hummingbirds, robins, mockingbirds, ducks and squirrels to name just a few.
5) My favorite food is chocolate...in any form. Okay, that sounds boring because lots of people like chocolate, but I put chocolate chips in my cereal for breakfast.....
6) I ran the Silicon Valley Marathon 8 years ago and finished in 4 hours and 20 minutes. (I am especially proud of this achievement!)
7) And, finally, I love to watch trash tv on the BRAVO channel....Project Runway, the Housewives of Orange County, etc.....pure indulgence, but so fun!
OK, so now I get to tag more people to share some interesting tidbits about their lives: